This is a Physical Works contract for construction of a new 57m-long bridge and associated approaches on SH43 approximately 4.6km east of Stratford, Taranaki.
The Contract Works comprise of:
• 2-spans structural steel ladder deck superstructure composite with prestressed and reinforced concrete deck,
• Bored & cased reinforced concrete piles foundations,
• Reinforced concrete abutments and pier,
• 240m of pavement construction and tie-in with existing pavement.
Only tenderers pre-qualified to level 3C under the terms of the Transport Agency’s Prequalification System are eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed through the GETS Questions and Answers.
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in two separate files.
The GETS file upload limit is 50MB. The files should be labelled:
- File No 1 – NZTA 5818 - Proposal excluding Price
- File No 2 – NZTA 5818 – Price (pdf format PLUS excel spreadsheet Schedule of Prices)
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm
Department/Business Unit: NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations
|Closing||30 Mar 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Rod Calder
|Published||2 Mar 2023 1:30 PM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.