ACC are seeking suitably qualified Suppliers to deliver Sensitive Claims Residential Rehabilitation services (SCRR).
The Sensitive Claims Residential Rehabilitation Services (SCRR) contract enables ACC to purchase specialist residential rehabilitation care for Clients with sensitive claims. Clients are assisted to regain, acquire or use the skills necessary for the degree of mental, physical, social, and vocational function that will enable them to lead as normal a life as possible, Suppliers will be required to provide progress and completion reports for Clients.
Scope of services include:
• Accommodation Services that are secure, licensed, and meets the health and disability sector requirements.
• Supervision which is secured to the level required and ensuring Client’s locations are known at all times.
• Provision and monitoring of general medical care as required.
• Provision of individual and group counselling, day programmes and community reintegration.
• Provision of transportation to and from specified locations where required.
• The provision of rehabilitation in a manner consistent with each client’s culture
It is important to ACC that Respondents deliver high quality services to Clients. This is achieved by providing staff with the right level of training, at the right time, to deliver a service that provides the most appropriate service to help the Client meet the highest level of independence they can.
Respondents must ensure that the therapy providers delivering assessment, individual counselling and groupwork counselling under SCRR will have experience and recognised expertise in the field of sexual trauma work.
This is a unique opportunity to apply to become an ACC contracted Supplier of Sensitive Claims Residential Rehabilitation services that enable clients to achieve their maximum level of health and independence in daily living, and to ameliorate the effects of mental injury caused by sexual abuse or assault as defined in the AC Act.
NOTE: Existing Suppliers of SCRR do not need to re-apply for this contract.
Applications will be evaluated as they are received by ACC and contracts will be effective from the date of contract signing.
|Closing||30 Nov 2024 12:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Regions||Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Canterbury, Chatham Islands, Gisborne, Hawke's Bay, Manawatu-Wanganui, Marlborough, Nelson, Northland, Otago, Southland, Taranaki, Tasman, Waikato, Wellington, West Coast|
|Customer Reference||SCRR 2023|
|Contact Details||All queries to be made via GETS|
|Published||13 Apr 2022 12:00 PM NZST|