The BOT at SWIS are seeking the services of a main contractor to undertake the A & G: Roofing Replacements, External Carpentry, Interior Carpentry, Electrical Replacements & Shed Replacements, as follows:
• Cordon off site and operate under a SSSP.
• Supply and install new 0.55 corrugate iron roofing, ridge flashings, fibertite membrane overlay and translucent sheet roofing.
• Supply and install new and associated flashings, spouting / downpipes, building underlay.
• Remove and dipose of ACM cladding, gutters and soffits. Supply and install new products to suit replacement.
• Remediate any rotten timber windows and strengthen the woodwork / food technology room wall.
• Replace Block G with a new container shed.
• Remediate 2x door leafs and closers at the library.
Internal Carpentry & Electrical Replacements
• Replace carpet, install ventilation ducting / waterproofing in the Block A Stairwell.
• Replace carpet in the Block A Admin (downstairs) and upstairs classroom 9.
• Replace cable into HRC fuse carrier.
Project consultants are:
o Project Manager: IR Group Ltd
o Lead Designer: N/A
The Contractor will be engaged through an MOE Medium Works Contract (Construction contracts for professional services and works).
When responding, please ensure you complete:
- Form of Tender Part A
- Form of Tender Part B
- Schedule of Prices
Department/Business Unit: Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal
|Closing||12 Dec 2023 5:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Published||3 Nov 2023 9:00 AM NZDT|