Marketplace simplifies how the NZ Government buys and lowers the barriers for suppliers to provide services. It’s open to all suppliers who meet the entry criteria – no current contract with government is needed. It has standardised commercial terms – a single set to cover all government customers.
There are three channels containing various service catalogues open for qualified suppliers to apply: Software as a Service (SaaS) Channel, Consultancy & Professional Services (C&PS) Channel and Managed Services Channel.
This notice is to invite suppliers to apply for Information Security Professional Services that are now open on Marketplace:
Channel: Consultancy and Professional Services
Catalogue: Information Security Professional Services
• Information Security Risk Management and Assessment
• Information Security Governance and Strategy
• Information Security Assurance Services
• Source Code, Application Review and Technical Testing
• ICT Forensics, Investigation and Security Incident Response
|Closing||2 Sep 2024 5:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Invitation to Participate (ITP)|
|Contact Details||Marketplace Team
|Published||2 Sep 2020 2:00 PM NZST|