Marketplace simplifies how the NZ Government buys and lowers the barriers for suppliers to provide services. It’s open to all suppliers who meet the entry criteria – no current contract with government is needed. It has standardised commercial terms – a single set to cover all government customers.
Marketplace was opened in September 2018 for the Software as a Service Channel, now there are two more channels ready for qualified suppliers to apply: the Professional Services Channel and the Managed Services Channel.
The following services are now open for application in Marketplace:
• Application Management and Administration Services
• Server Management and Administration Services
• Database Management and Administration Services
• Storage/archive Management and Administration Services
• Network Management and Administration Services
• User Device Support Services
• Service Management Services
• Service Aggregation Services
• Cloud Service Management
ICT Professional Services:
• Infrastructure Support Services
• Cloud Transition Services
|Closing||24 Sep 2023 5:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Invitation to Participate (ITP)|
|Contact Details||Marketplace Team
|Published||24 Sep 2019 9:30 AM NZST|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.