The scope of work includes (but is not limited to):
CCTV survey of wastewater and stormwater pipes in the areas outlined below:
1. The pipe sections to be inspected are located in a variety of locations including but not limited to public roads, private land and council reserves.
2. Pre-CCTV inspection cleaning
3. Any traffic management plans and approvals, and traffic management required. Note separate traffic management
plans will be required for the different road authorities affected i.e. Far North District Council and NZTA.
4. All Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Plans and management.
5. Contract deliverable documents including but not limited to a Contract Management Plan and QA records.
6. Liaison with FNDC operations staff and their agents with regard to access and operational status and shutdown of
7. Liaison with private property owners regarding manhole access.
8. Minimising disruption to the local community, businesses, private property owners, road users and operation of the
9. Condition assessment of CCTV footage in accordance with the New Zealand Pipe Inspection Manual 3rd Edition, and Provision of comprehensive reports detailing maintenance / repair work and pipe deterioration predictions.
10. Reporting of information, data, and results in electronic format.
|Closing||7 Jun 2022 11:00 AM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Raelene Rankin
|Published||12 Apr 2022 3:00 PM NZST|