The contract shall include the scope listed below for all carriageway lighting, walkway lighting, belisha beacons, floodlighting, illuminated signed, unmetered amenity lighting, verandah lighting and lighting structures with the Clutha District Council (CDC) and Southland District Council (SDC) territorial area (excluding Stewart Island), owner by the SDC and Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency. This work includes the supply of all labour, materials and equipment for the scope described below:
The works in this contract may include:
• Regular inspection, testing and maintenance of carriageway lighting, walkway lighting, belisha beacons, floodlighting, illuminated signs, unmetered amenity lighting and verandah lighting.
• Initial attendance and making safe of accident damaged or vandalised equipment within the required response time.
• Repair and/or replacement, testing and commissioning of accident damaged or vandalised equipment as tasked maintenance, within the required response time.
• Repair and/or replacement lighting columns as tasked maintenance within the required response time.
• Installation of new lighting columns as tasked maintenance.
• Record maintenance actions, associated costs, new assets and validate existing assets for inclusion in the RAMM database.
• Other work, including small capital projects as tasked by the Engineer
Tender Debrief – 10:00am 16/08/2023 @ Southland District Council Chamber 20 Don Street, Invercargill
|Closing||28 Sep 2023 5:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Ben Whelan
0800 732 732
|Published||7 Aug 2023 4:00 PM NZST|