Tauranga City Council invites tenders for this contract
Tauranga City Council (TCC) has been instructed to implement fluoridation of it’s potable water supplies across it’s three water treatment plants (WTPs) by the Ministry of Health (MoH). The project involves upgrades to the two existing water treatment plants; Oropi and Joyce Road as well as the new Waiāri WTP to include for fluoride dosing.
Tauranga City Council have applied for funding to undertake these works from MoH.
Dosing with hydrofluorosilicic acid (HFA) was selected for all sites.
The new systems are to comprise of:
• Bulk chemical delivery in a delivery bund (new for Oropi and existing bund for Joyce Road and Waiāri)
• Bulk storage of HFA
• A transfer pump to pump HFA to a day tank
• A day tank
• A dosing cabinet containing duty/standby dosing pumps
• Dual dosing lines in contained pipework
• Four fluoride concentration analysers (two prior to treated water storage and two after treated water storage)
• Enclosures consisting of a bund with a roof and open 3 sides (new for Oropi and Joyce Road and existing for Waiāri).
|Closed||22 Nov 2023 2:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Regions||Bay of Plenty|
|Contact Details||Elena Viggiano-Cleland
+64 7 577 7250
|Published||19 Oct 2023 2:30 PM NZDT|