Western Bay of Plenty District Council (Western Bay) wishes to upgrade the TPWWTP via three key stages:
• Stage 1: Principal led Early Contractor Involvement (ECI)
• Stage 2: Early works including establishment, ground improvements and procurement of long lead time items
• Stage 3: Main physical works.
This RFP is for Stage 1.
What’s important to us?
• Commitment, buy-in and a collaborative environment with open and honest communication between and across all parties is of upmost importance to us.
• This is a significant project for Western Bay. We acknowledge the Resource Consent Condition date is a significant challenge creating programme pressures and budget constraints. This has influenced our decision to proceed with a Principal led ECI procurement approach.
The Key Outcomes sought via the ECI include:
• Using the ECI stage to mitigate risks associated with resource availability and secure the required resources.
• Enabling early access to supply chain and seeking the best solutions with regards to quality and cost.
• Scoping the Stage 2 Early Works and Stage 3 Main Physical Works packages to realise programme gains, optimise delivery and de-risk the programme.
• Integration of innovation, constructability and temporary works into design development to demonstrate value engineering and to drive costs down.
• Greater construction cost and programme certainty.
• Efficient and effective commissioning process through early planning and staged handover.
• Overall construction and methodologies that demonstrates an exemplary quality product.
Please raise all questions via GETS. Emails will not be responded to.
Western Bay does not wish to consider:
• Detailed design of the ground improvements and WWTP upgrade (undertaken by Mott MacDonald).
• Tender document preparation.
• Management of design and other consultants.
• Project management of the ECI.
Please do not contact us regarding these services. We will not be responding to questions of this nature, or any general canvassing, raised via GETS or by email.
|Closed||10 Mar 2023 5:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Regions||Bay of Plenty|
|Contact Details||Anna Shakespear (PLEASE RAISE QUESTIONS VIA GETS)|
|Published||30 Jan 2023 8:00 AM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.