Te Reo ki Tua Internal Te Reo Māori Sessions 2024-2027 Procurement Opportunity
“Ko te reo Māori te whatitoka ki te ao Māori”
“The Māori language is the doorway to the Māori world”
- Sir Tīmoti Karetū & Sir Te Wharehuia Milroy
The Bay of Plenty Regional Council Toi Moana has created a solid foundation enabling the organisation to continue its journey to embrace our national taonga, Te Reo Māori me ōna Tikanga. Supporting the journey of the organisation we are seeking experienced suppliers to deliver Toi Moana’s Internal Te Reo Māori Sessions.
We are seeking suppliers who can:
• Demonstrate excellence in delivering language learning programs.
• Provide expertise in language education, with a focus on Te Reo Māori.
• Reflect a commitment and understanding of Te Ara Poutama Concept Framework and Toi Moana values.
• Deliver value for money, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery.
• Support and nurture second language learner progression and provide language tools and strategies.
• Display current knowledge of Iwi landscape and Iwi dialect within Bay of Plenty Region.
• Build collaborative relationships with the Toi Moana Organisational Development Team.
• Carry out and complete their own administration requirements.
• Open hearts and minds of language leaners to the world of Te Reo Māori.
• We intend to go to market in mid-late February 2024. The opportunity will be advertised on the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) and emailed to those who register an interest with us.
• Shortlisting for interviews is scheduled to take place in March 2024.
• The selected supplier will commence Te Reo Māori lessons at the end April 2024
How to Register:
To express your interest, submit your company name and any additional comments to Debbie Cooper, Commercial Advisor, at email@example.com before the end of the day on February 15th, 2024.
Department/Business Unit: BOPRC Procurement
|15 Feb 2024 11:00 PM NZDT
|Registration of Interest (ROI)
|Bay of Plenty
|8 Feb 2024 3:00 PM NZDT