This Contract is for the maintenance of the local road Network consisting of approximately 1055.4km of sealed roads, 44.2km of unsealed roads and carparks within the Waipa district boundary.
The key outcomes for this Contract are a safe and functional roading Network that is well maintained in a cost effective manner.
Network maintenance activities will include;
• Sign maintenance and renewals,
• Guardrail installations and repairs or renewals,
• Other barrier installation and repairs, such as sight rails or pedestrian fences
• Installation of edge marker pegs,
• Installation of new signs and road markings on a regular basis,
• Preparation and implementation of a Safety Plan,
• Traffic management plan,
• Preparation and regular updates of a Programme,
• Attendance at regular site meetings (hosted by the Contractor),
• Tidy site on completion of the works,
• Maintenance of access,
• Incidental works as required.
|Closing||29 Mar 2023 2:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Karen Boyt
|Published||2 Mar 2023 2:30 PM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.