Training for Independence (TI) Services support ACC’s community rehabilitation services that aim to restore or maximise kiritaki/ client independence, and reduce their need for other rehabilitation support services. They provide flexible and individualised interdisciplinary rehabilitation to meet the needs of a diverse range of kiritaki/ clients.
We will be going to tender the week starting 7 February for the following services:
1. TI – Te Ata Pō (Before Dawn) Significant injury-related needs
2. TI – Te Ata Tū (Dawn) Moderate injury-related needs.
3. TI – Tamariki & Rangatahi
We will not be going to tender for TI – Sensitive Claims at this time.
Please find attached the draft service schedules. Please provide your questions and feedback before 3pm on the 2nd of February 2023. Questions and feedback will inform the final version of the service schedule that will be posted with the tender.
The anticipated procurement dates are as follows:
- Early Feb 23: Tender goes live on GETS
- Early Mar 23: Tender closes
- End April 23: Interviews with shortlisted respondents
- Mid May 23: Successful suppliers awarded contract
- June 23: Transition and handover of services of previous contracts to new contracts
- 1 July 23: New contracts go live
Please ask any questions or provide feedback through the GETS Q&A function.
|Closed||9 Feb 2023 12:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Comment (RFC)|
|Regions||Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Canterbury, Chatham Islands, Gisborne, Hawke's Bay, Manawatu-Wanganui, Marlborough, Nelson, Northland, Otago, Southland, Taranaki, Tasman, Waikato, Wellington, West Coast|
|Customer Reference||TI 2023|
|Contact Details||Please use the GETS Q&A|
|Published||26 Jan 2023 5:00 PM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.