Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency invites tenders from contractors experienced in the design and construction of weigh-in-motion screening systems and weight enforcement stations.
This physical works contract is for construction of the Ohakea and Mackays Weight Enforcement Sites (WES). Each WES comprises pre-screening equipment Weigh-in-motion (WIM) and Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR), Variable Message Signs and a Commercial Vehicle Safety Centre (CVSC - previously called a Weigh Station) comprising a compliance building, weight enforcement and vehicle inspection facilities.
Specific scope elements include
• Construct pavement and foundations for WIM sites (WIM plates and ANPR supplied by others)
• Construct foundations for and install VMS signs (signs supplied by others)
• Construct platform for CVSC
• Construct weigh bridge platform (weighbridge supplied and installed by others)
• Construct compliance building
• Construct inspection building (Mackays only)
Only tenderers pre-qualified to Construction – Level C (4A) under the terms of the Transport Agency’s Prequalification System are eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the Request for Tender documentation are attached to this advertisement.
ALL TENDER QUERIES are to be directed through the GETS Questions and Answers.
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box in electronic files (pdf format).
The GETS file upload limit is 50 MB, as per the Instructions for tendering.
- File No 1 – Contract Number - Proposal excluding Price
- File No 2 – Contract Number – Price (pdf format PLUS excel spreadsheet Schedule of Prices)
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm
Department/Business Unit: NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations
|Closing||4 Apr 2023 4:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Tenders Secretary
|Published||10 Jan 2023 12:00 PM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.