Waka Kotahi is seeking a competent, capable, and collaborative supplier(s) (note joint or consortium proposals are welcomed also) to provide an end-to-end eProcurement solution (Solution) that is fit for purpose by meeting our requirements, that is delivered on time and within budget. We’re looking for a supplier(s) that illustrates an innovative and future-proofed approach to delivering a solution that can meet our current needs and evolve to meet our future needs.
eProcurement will digitally transform our procure-to-contract (P2C) processes, support data-driven analysis and decision making to drive improved commercial outcomes and improve assurance and oversight of procurement and contract, supplier, and supply chain management activity across Waka Kotahi. The Waka Kotahi Enterprise Procurement team will lead this important and transformational project and it is our goal is to streamline, modernise, and digitise the Waka Kotahi procurement processes, drive efficiencies, and remove waste and duplicated effort
We are looking for a solution that:
1. Enables the Waka Kotahi procurement function to improve the way in which our devolved procurement model operates, making it more efficient, safe, and easy for our customers and suppliers to do business.
2. Supports and complies with the Waka Kotahi Procurement Policy (see Appendix 7) and other relevant rules and legislation that we must adhere to.
3. Is modern, modular, digitised, easy to use, mobile-enabled, enables rich data analytics and has built-in workflow processes and controls.
4. Requires little to no customisation, meeting our requirements mainly out-of-the-box.
5. Includes implementation services and the provision of ongoing support, maintenance, relationship management, and continuous improvement activities enabling future innovation.
6. Is delivered using an agile methodology – meaning we can roll out the Solution’s functionality in a modular fashion business unit by business unit.
7. Must be easily and safely integrated with our current SAP FMIS ECC6 system.
8. Will provide the foundation for future improved spend controls (contract-to-payment) in tandem with future changes and enhancements to the Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP Roadmap).
9. Is currently in use by another similar organisation to Waka Kotahi, public sector preferred.
10. Complies with New Zealand’s security, data, information and privacy standards and requirements and all other relevant legislation.
Department/Business Unit: New Zealand Transport Agency
|Closed||2 Jun 2023 5:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Contact Details||Tenders Secretary - Miriama Leota
|Published||28 Apr 2023 4:00 PM NZST|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.